1. Casey J, Gittens L, White R. The use of tilt-in-space in seating systems for people with physical disabilities. University of Ulster: Northern Ireland. 2012
2. Casey, Martin et al 2012.
3. Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide Anthony L. Komaroff, MD Editor in Chief. Simon & Schuster 1999. New York, NY
4. Traumatic brain injury. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/TraumaticBrainInjury/index.html. Accessed July 20, 2013.
5. About brain injury. Brain Injury Association of America. http://www.biausa.org/about-brain-injury.htm. Accessed July 20, 2013.
6. Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Understanding brain injury: A guide for the family. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2008.
7. Rosenbaum P, Paneth N, Leviton A, Goldstein M, Bax M. A Report. The Definition and Classification of Cerebral Palsy. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology Journal Supplement. 2007; 49:8-14.
8. Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic Family Health Book Fourth Edition. Oxmoor House, Inc. 2009.
9. The Oxford MND Centre. What’s the difference between MND and ALS? Available at http://www.oxfordmnd.net/information/nomenclature. Accessed May 27, 2013.
10. Spina bifida fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/spina_bifida/detail_spina_bifida.htm. Accessed July 28, 2013.
11. Sandler AD. Children with spina bifida: Key clinical issues. Paediatric Clinics of North America. 2010;57:879.
12. What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/copd/printall-index.html. Accessed Dec. 2, 2012.
13. Mayo Clinic. Type 2 diabetes. Available at http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/type-2-diabetes/DS00585. Accessed June 30, 2013.
14. Angelo J. Using single subject design in clinical decision making: the effects of tilt in space on head control for a child with cerebral palsy. Assistive Technology. 1993; 6(6): 526-535.